Join the Centennial Foodservice Team...
Centennial Foodservice has been a leader in marketing seafood and protein products in Canada for 50 years.
We offer a complete compensation program which is available to all employees after your introductory period is complete.
Key benefits include:
- Centennial Food Service Edmonton - Nighttime Warehouse Worker
We are looking for an order picker to participate in preparing and completing orders for delivery or pickup. This position is a nightshift position. Benefits are available after a probationary period.
The successful candidate:
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Will work in a refrigerated environment.
- Understands forklift experience is an asset.
- Must have their own steel toe boots.
- Should have good organizational skills and communicational skills.
- Centennial Food Service Edmonton - Truck Driver
- Carrying out routine vehicle checks.
- Following a route and making deliveries in a timely manner.
- Loading the truck using a forklift.
- Making sure that the load is correctly placed and is secure.
- Collecting payments.
- Maintaining a log book with details of trips.
- Providing exceptional customer service.
- Being reliable, punctual and self-motivated.
- Having a great attitude and strong work ethic.
We always looking for great people to join the Centennial Foodservice team. If a career in foodservice at a dynamic, fast-growing company is something you are interested in, please submit your resume to: